The ACLU-DE is always interested in speaking to local groups and schools about our work.
You are encouraged to request a speaker for your event or program from our Speakers Bureau of lawyers and other civil liberties advocates.
We can present on a wide variety of civil liberties issues and the work of the ACLU at both the national and local level. Here are some possible topics of interest:
- Repeal of the Death Penalty
- Discrimination & Racial Profiling
- LGBT Rights
- Student Rights
- The “School to Prison Pipeline”
- Technology, Privacy & Free Speech
- Police Accountability
- Sentence Reduction & Prison Reform
- Religious Freedom
- Immigrant Rights
- Reproductive Freedom
- Open Government
- Elections & Voting
To request a speaker please contact us.