The ACLU of Delaware and the Delaware Campaign for Smart Justice have big goals for justice reform this year. Please join us at this New Castle County volunteer Smart Justice chapter meeting to learn how you can help us:
- Reform fines and fees and end automatic drivers’ license suspension;
- Expand sentencing modification and early release options and removing all drug crimes from the violent felony list;
- Reform our broken probation system;
- Ensure police accountability and transparency;
- Pass a clean slate bill to automate the expungement and record sealing process;
- and Pass the Public Health Credit bill (HB 37).
We're looking for more members who are committed to changing the justice system in Delaware for good. For more information, contact Emily Evans, the chapter president at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or simply join us at our next meeting. We hope to see you there!
This meeting will be held virtually on Zoom. Please follow the Zoom details below to join us!
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81757792885?pwd=QWJmWmswZVpxN080UFdLMzU3YzlIZz09
Meeting ID: 817 5779 2885
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,81757792885#,,,,*681419# US (New York)