We're excited to introduce one of our latest projects: a podcast and written media series in partnership with Delaware Call and the Highlands Bunker.
Sign Up for Email Alerts
In Delaware, 86% of landlords have the benefit of some kind of agent or counsel in court, but only 2% of tenants have any representation at all — leaving 98% of tenants trapped in an eviction representation gap. SB 101, the right to counsel bill, can help fix this issue.
On Thursday, April 29, 2021, the General Assembly's Law Enforcement Accountability Task Force convened to vote on recommendations for legislation that would address police reform needs in Delaware. Below is our statement on the outcome of that meeting.